The BlueCrest University College Admission Requirement – BlueCrest Entry Requirements: BlueCrest University College Application Requirement, BlueCrest Registration Requirement, Read full details below.
The management of the BlueCrest University College (BlueCrest ) has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“BlueCrest University College (BlueCrest ) Application Requirement – Registration Requirement. BlueCrest Application Requirement, BlueCrest Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The BlueCrest University College, BlueCrest Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
BlueCrest University College Admission Requirement – BlueCrest Entry Requirements
Entry requirements for a Undergraduate degree Programme
Category A: Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holders
- Must have six (6) credit passes (A-D) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science/Integrated Science, and three (3) Electives.
- Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants with an aggregate score of 36 or better with 6 credit passes (A1 – C6) in 6 subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects in their WASSCE.
Category B: Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years by 1st February or 1st September of the academic year one wants to enroll.
- Must hold:
a. A Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ or
b. SHS Certificate or a Certificate of Professional Training from recognized institution.
- Must have credit passes in Mathematics (core) and English.
- Must pass an interview.
Category C (Level 200/ 300) : Diploma Holders
- Must possess a two/three years Diploma in IT from any NIIT centre or any other recognized institution.
- AND must meet minimum entry requirements (A, B or D) for Level 100.
Category D: School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Five (5) credits at GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) ‘A’ Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects.
- Applicants with ‘A’ Level results which are more than five (5) years old should apply as mature applicants.
BLUECREST COLLEGE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- A good first degree (at least a second class lower division) in a relevant field of study from any recognized University. A minimum of two to three years working experience is required from all applicants desiring to pursue programmes.